Doing the deal…
At MHA Carpenter Box our experience, knowledge and contacts will help you open doors that may otherwise stay closed!
Our Corporate Finance team provides a full range of advisory services for SME clients and start ups, including:
- Financial Due Diligence – giving you the confidence to do the deal
- Acquisitions & Mergers – from start to completion
- MBOs & MBIs – the nuts and bolts of business succession
- Business Valuations – understanding the worth of an entity
- Business Sales – helping you to get the value you deserve
- Debt and Asset Finance Fundraising – eg, financing new plant and machinery or premises
- Corporate Restructuring – whether as part of a tax planning exercise or following a merger or acquisition
Wherever you plan to take your business, our friendly and professional team can help you achieve your ambition.
“Let our corporate finance team help you realise the potential of your business. We’ll guide and support you through all the stages of a deal, right through to completion.” Robert Dowling, Corporate Finance Partner
More on our Corporate Finance services:
- Due Diligence
- Acquisitions & Mergers
- Business Sales
- Debt and Asset Finance Fundraising
- Interim Management
In addition to the services above, we can assist by preparing business plans, forecasts, etc and by arranging business sales, or management buyouts.
Other services you might be interested in…
Corporate Finance assignments will be carried out by Carpenter Box Corporate Finance Limited. Registered Office Amelia House, Crescent Road, Worthing, BN11 1QR. Registered in England & Wales Company No: 07712730.