Technical know-how.Trusted solutions.
Corporation Tax can represent a substantial part of your trading costs. Furthermore, a large amount of your company’s time and resource can be spent meeting reporting obligations and keeping up to date with the ever changing UK tax system. At Carpenter Box we have some of the brightest tax specialists in the business who can advise on both compliance and advisory tax work.
Strategic tax planning can help to acheive significant benefits for any business – including business growth and saving your company money. We put great emphasis on providing practical advice well before the form filling becomes necessary.
Carpenter Box will:
- Determine the most tax effective structure for your business
- Identify and take advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieve the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reduce tax on disposals and maximise relief on acquisitions
- Make the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meet the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Act on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
For help with your company’s corporation tax please contact David Crowter.
Our latest Tax blogs:
- Wed, 08 May 2013 11:37:30 +0000: CBI publishes tax principles for businesses - Business tax
A statement of principles that sets out steps UK businesses should take in order to improve the transparency and understanding of their tax affairs has been published by the Confederation of British Industry.Read more »
- Thu, 02 May 2013 11:43:11 +0000: More countries sign tax agreement - Business tax
A number of Commonwealth nations are among those who have signed an agreement to share tax information, a report by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) has said.Read more »
- Fri, 12 Apr 2013 09:03:00 +0000: Empty properties charged £1.1 billion in business rates - Business tax
Up to £1.1 billion in business rates were paid on empty properties last year - a 19 per cent increase since 2009 - the Tax Payers' Alliance has revealed.Read more »