Making Tax Digital with Barclays
- When: Tuesday 30th October, 2018
- Where: MHA Carpenter Box, Worthing
MHA Carpenter Box and Barclays bank will help you understand what MTD means for your business, and offer advice on how to become compliant ahead of the deadline.
METALL Masterclass: Employment
- When: Wednesday 14th November, 2018
- Where: CBSbutler, Redhill
This event will explore the top employee retention issues for manufacturing, engineering and technology companies.
Making Tax Digital with NatWest
- When: Tuesday 27th November, 2018
- Where: Crowne Plaza Gatwick
This event will help ensure local businesses are up to date with MTD changes, what this means for your business and what can we do to make it simple for you.
METALL #9: Reviewing your supply chain and contracts before Brexit
- When: Thursday 1st November, 2018
- Where: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Chichester
With Brexit scheduled for 29 March 2019, UK businesses face the daunting task of scrutinising supply chains and preparing for customs duty.
Making Tax Digital: What you need to know
- When: Thursday 22nd November, 2018
- Where: Ardington Hotel, Worthing
If your business is VAT registered and has a taxable turnover above the £85,000 threshold, you will be required to keep your records in digital form and file your VAT directly from your software. We will explain exactly what MTD really means for you and your business, and how to ensure you are compliant for April 2019 and beyond.
All of our events are free! For further information please contact Kira McKinney