Looking after medical professionals.
More than just accountancy…
If you haven’t done so, take a look at the video above which talks about some of the issues and opportunities currently facing the medical profession.
We have acted for healthcare professionals for many years and as part of MHA, our UK wide medical accountants and tax specialists have experience of helping general practitioners, consultants, surgeons, hospital doctors, locums and physiotherapists and together act for over 200 GP practices, giving us a national knowledge-sharing resource specifically for the medical profession. A number of our colleagues firms in MHA are also members of AISMA (the Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants).
Beyond the traditional accountancy services offered by Carpenter Box and MHA, our medical and healthcare accountants have a specialised offering to the medical profession which includes:
- Statistical information on income and expenditure
- Preparation of annual superannuation certificates
- Advice on accountancy software selection
- Tax and estate planning
- Retirement and succession planning
- Practice profitability and benchmarking
- Advice on software selection and training for Sage and other software packages.
- Review of NHS Pension arrangements, with particular regard to the annual allowance of £50k on pension inputs, projections of retirement benefits & consideration of primary/enhanced/fixed protection.
- Formation of consultant specialist group practices
For more information on how we can help you, please contact Alan Edwards.
Registered to carry on audit work and regulated for a range of investment business activities by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.