You do the law, we’ll do the numbers
We have been working with law firms in the South East and London for many years. Our accountants, auditors and tax specialists have extensive experience within the legal sector and a sound understanding of the opportunities and challenges facing the profession. We therefore add real value to the legal businesses we work with.
COFA Support Services – please click here to find out how we can help ease the workload that the new Compliance Officer of Finance and Administration responsibilities will undoubtedly bring.
Our aim is to help you perform better as a business and ultimately become more profitable. Our tax expertise means we are also well placed to help you save tax when the opportunity arises. We provide a truly comprehensive service which can also provide partners with a personal wealth management service.
We can help with regulatory audits or with your management and annual accounts but we go even further. For instance, if you are a smaller firm with a traditional bookkeeper we can become your virtual FD, even attend partners meetings and help you keep a handle on your firm’s key performance indicators.
Amongst the services we offer are some that you would expect, and some that bring an added dimension to our offering:
- SAR audits
- Annual and management accounts
- KPI advice
- Partnership or LLP tax compliance
- Tax mitigation advice
- Personal wealth management including integrated tax and investment advice*
- Joint venture independent financial adviser opportunities*
- Sub contracting for solicitors in trust and estate administration
* Provided by Carpenter Box Wealth Management LLP, authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered to carry on audit work and regulated for a range of investment business activities by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.