Technical know-how. Trusted solutions.
Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) can be a significant cost to many individuals and businesses, as many land and property transactions have SDLT implications. Following the recent changes to the SDLT tax rates it is more important than ever to get professional advice and find the right solution for your circumstances.
The legislation around SDLT is complex but our advisors are well placed to provide clear advice to help achieve your commercial objectives.
Our services include:
- Help with completing SDLT returns
- Advice on all eligible reliefs and making use of all available exemptions
- Planning to minimise future issues with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing in SDLT disputes and enquires
- Supporting solicitors with SDLT matters
If you would like us to advise you on your current transaction, or review a transaction that has completed in the last 12 months, please contact Rachel Pearce.