You come up with the idea – We’ll help you see it through
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a strong business proposition, great ideas, enterprise and commitment. We have the expertise to help with the financial and legal aspects of starting and running a new business which can help your business to grow. These matters can often seem daunting and even off-putting to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you don’t need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of our specialised team…
• Advise on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
• Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
• Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
• Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
• Establish a good working relationship with your bank
• Deal with company secretarial issues
• Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
• Register domain names for your business and even provide you with a start up website!
“Carpenter Box helped us to start our business back in 1991. They have worked very closely with us ever since and have helped us turn our ‘thoughts’ into a successful company. They have become like another member of the team, always offering help and advice when needed and acting as a sounding board for new ideas.”
Maurice Lee, Managing Director, Downlands Packaging
Contact Kevin Blake to discuss your business’ requirements.