Protect yourself against unexpected HMRC investigations!
Anyone who submits a tax return can come under scrutiny. Every year, HMRC start enquiries into many thousands of personal and business tax returns and accounts. VAT and PAYE payments are also thoroughly checked. The aim in every case is to collect more tax. HMRC has collected £26.6 billion from tax investigations in the last year.
Even if you have done nothing wrong, you are still at risk of an investigation which can take many months and cost thousands of pounds in professional fees. That’s why it’s so important to protect yourself today with our tax investigation service.
Why take action?
- Investigations are often at random and come at any time
- HMRC are clawing back billions of pounds by stepping up the number of tax investigations
- Powerful new software can trace even the smallest discrepancy in spending or earnings, prompting an investigation
- The stress and cost of an investigation can be considerable
- Our expertise can save you time and money in the long run
Protecting yourself costs less than you think!
Like any other protection to meet an unexpected cost, everyone hopes that they don’t need it but when a costly enquiry starts, clients are glad that they’ve paid the small annual charge. Our Tax Investigation Service will protect you for the work and costs of defending you in the event of a tax enquiry by HMRC. Please click here for more details or get in touch with your contact at MHA Carpenter Box and they can point you in the right direction.