Tax planning for owner managed businesses.
Individuals who manage their own business must find the correct balance between the needs of the business, their own needs and those of their family. Carpenter Box will make sure this balance is achieved in the most tax efficient way. Our aim is to help you perform better as a business and ultimately become more profitable – our tax expertise means that we will help you save tax whenever the opportunity arises.
Strong businesses are always evolving – tax considerations are relevant at every stage and may include:
- Tax efficient distribution of profits
- Incorporation of a limited company or setting up a partnership / LLP
- Business growth, either organically or by merger or acquisition
- Sale or part sale of the business
- Passing the business on to the next generation of family / management
Our latest Tax blogs:
- Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:15:59 +0000: NI finance minister puts tax in spotlight - Business tax
Northern Ireland finance minister Sammy Wilson has accused the Republic of Ireland of 'stealing' tax revenue from the UK, in a comment that will add further pressure on the G8 summit to promote greater tax transparency.Read more »
- Wed, 29 May 2013 10:12:09 +0000: Northern Ireland businesses urged to complete rental survey - Business tax
Occupiers of up to 50,000 business premises in Northern Ireland are set to receive letters asking for their rental information as part of the Government's drive to evaluate business rates and taxes.Read more »
- Tue, 28 May 2013 10:18:37 +0000: National Insurance allowance to boost SME job creation - Business tax
One in five small businesses is feeling optimistic about growth and expansion following the Government's announcement to introduce a £2,000 allowance towards employer National Insurance contributions (NICs).Read more »
Other services you might be interested in…