Our Upcoming Events – Save the Dates!
At MHA Carpenter Box we regularly host or contribute to a range of sector-specific and trend focused events for clients and the local businesses community. We already have lots of exciting events planned for the coming few months, with something to suit start-ups, property businesses, manufacturers or those looking for end-of-year investment and tax planning advice. All of the events we run are free but places tend to fill up fast so make sure you register quickly to avoid disappointment!
- Automatic Enrolment (throughout 2017) – we are running a number of briefings surrounding workplace pensions for business owners.
- Breakthrough in Branch – Trading in a Digital World (24th January) – organised by Santander, this event aims to give you the inspiration, practical insights and professional support you need to start or develop your own business and we will be there sharing our advice.
- Start Up Surgery (26th January) – we will be speaking at a Natwest organised event for start-ups offering advice on business entities and VAT.
- Investment and Tax Seminar (7th February) – for those looking to plan for the future, this seminar will help you to make the right financial choices in your personal and business life (this event is now full but you can join our mailing list to find out about future events).
- Sussex Property Alliance (10th February) – we run quarterly events for business operating in the property sector with guest speakers coming along to share their experiences with local projects or property developments. At our next event, Robert Starr will be talking about the plans for the new King Alfred Centre in Hove.
- Planning and Accounting for Business Growth (15th February) – we are teaming up with Business Doctors to provide top tips on how to maximise your business capabilities and stay on top of your cash flow so your business continues to move in the right direction.
- BITE 2017 (27th April) – BITE is back! Our biggest event of the year is designed to deliver Business, Innovation, Technology and Efficiency advice to businesses who are looking to grow and be ahead of the curve. This year we have exciting keynote speakers lined up along with a range of exhibitors to provide you with all the business advice you will need in one place.
We will be adding more events to our schedule soon so make sure you visit our events page to keep up to date. If you would like any further details on any of the above events please contact our Marketing team on 01903 234094.