Additional Restrictions Grant: West Sussex
Businesses and sole traders that are struggling and are not covered by other grant schemes (such as the Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG), or where additional funding is needed, can apply for the Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG).
Local councils have the freedom to determine the eligibility criteria for these grants. However, we expect the funding to help those businesses which – while not legally forced to close – are nonetheless severely impacted by the restrictions.
- businesses which supply the retail, hospitality, and leisure sectors
- businesses in the events sector
- business required to close but which do not pay business rates
You cannot get funding it:
- your business is in administration, insolvent or has been struck off the Companies House register
- you have exceeded the permitted state aid threshold.
West Sussex support
A number of local authority Boroughs and Districts are delivering this funding in collaboration and will deliver the grant as part of the West Sussex Districts & Boroughs Additional Restrictions Discretionary Grant scheme.Find out more about the grant guidelines
Applications for the grant will open from Monday 23rd November to Sunday 13th December.
The following Boroughs and Districts taking part include:
- Adur District Council
- Arun District Council
- Chichester District Council
- Crawley Borough Council
- Horsham District Council
- Mid Sussex District Council
- Worthing Borough Council
We encourage all businesses that are struggling to submit an application. Please note, Councils are anticipating high demand, and cannot guarantee all applications will be successful.
For further information or advice on funding for your business, contact our team of specialists on 01903 234094.