Congratulations to the AWBA winners!
The 13th Adur and Worthing Business Awards took place last Friday night at the Pavilion Theatre in Worthing. Our team were honoured to be in attendance as sponsors of the Manufacturing and Engineering category. It was fantastic to be back again to celebrate the achievements of the local business community after a tough 18 months.
Over 350 guests from the world of business attended the event – which Carpenter Box has proudly supported since the awards began in 2007.
Guests were treated to a fine three-course dinner accompanied by a performance from Encore Entertainment to get the evening in the party spirit. The award ceremony was hosted by writer and broadcaster, Simon Fanshawe OBE.
We were delighted to present the Manufacturing and Engineering award to this years winners Pyroban. Huge congratulations to them for all their hard work and dedication in achieving this award!
- Best Food and/or Drink: Brooksteed Alehouse
- Building & Construction: Roberts Miller Redshaw Ltd
- Business in the Community: Warnes Projects Ltd
- Business Personality: Jo Hunter, Piglets Pantry
- Covid-19 Response: Egalite Care Ltd
- Customer Service: Ashley James Meat Company
- Hospitality Tourism & Leisure: South Downs Leisure
- Innovation: Flare Audio Ltd
- Large Business: Piglets Pantry
- Lifetime Achievement: Tina Tilley, Worthing & Adur Chamber of Commerce
- Manufacturing & Engineering: Pyroban Ltd
- Medium Business: OSAM Websites
- Retailer: Greenfingers Florists
- Small Business: Consortium Business Solutions
- Start Up Business: Bee Sweet
- Training & Development: Cedar Garage
- Young Achiever: Charlotte Morley – The Park View
- Overall Business of the Year: Piglets Pantry
Well done again to all those who won an award or who made it to the shortlist. Our thanks to the organisers for giving us all an amazing and very memorable awards night!