Adur and Worthing Business Awards 2017
We were delighted to have attended the 10th Annual Adur & Worthing Business Awards on Friday as sponsors of the Manufacturing & Engineering category.
MHA Carpenter Box has a long association with the Adur & Worthing Awards, and are proud to have supported the event since the very first one in 2007.
The 2017 awards ceremony was held at The Pavillion in Worthing and celebrated the best of the best in the local business community. After the drinks reception and dinner, the presentations began, with 18 trophies being up for grabs.
Congratulations to both companies for such a brilliant achievement!
- Start-Up: Freedom Works Ltd
- Small Business: Wall Bros Carpet & Flooring
- Medium Business: 5 Rings Group & Spicer International Ltd
- Large Business: The Gemini Print Group
- Business Personality: Sharon Clarke
- Manufacturing & Engineering: Allergy Therapeutics
- Young Achiever: Ben Griggs
- Customer Service: Prosperon Networks
- Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure: South Downs Leisure
- Innovation: The Protein Ball Co
- Training & Development: Egalite Care Ltd
- Green Business: Proto Restaurant Group
- Retailer: Gardner & Scardifield Ltd
- Place to Eat and/or Drink: CrabShack
- Building & Construction: ECE Architecture
- Business in the Community: Whitebox UK
- Lifetime Achievement: Sue Dare MBE
- Overall Business of the Year: Gemini Print Group
Well done to all those who won an award or were shortlisted and our thanks again to the organisers for another fantastic awards night!