Congratulations to the Adur & Worthing Business Awards 2023 winners!
Carpenter Box was delighted to sponsor the category of: “Manufacturing and Engineering” at the Adur and Worthing Business Awards 2023 on Friday 10th November 2023 at The Pavilion, Worthing. Partner and Head of Business Services Charlie Eve stepped up to present the award to Gemini Print Group (Pictured).
A night of celebration
All the winners and those commended in nearly 20 categories celebrated along with Gemini Print Group at the glittering awards ceremony. The event was attended by nearly 400 guests all representing the Adur and Worthing business community.
Guests were entertained during the ceremony, as writer and broadcaster Simon Fanshawe OBE took the reins to host the event. During the three-course dinner prepared by Piglets Pantry, guests were treated to a performance from Encore Entertainment which set the scene for the evening ahead.
AWBA Chairman, Peter Webb MBE DL, extended congratulations to the amazing finalists and winners, expressing that the awards night was a tremendous success. It was a fantastic opportunity to celebrate the achievements of innovative businesses contributing to the local economy.
Adur & Worthing Business Awards
In their fifteenth year, the Adur & Worthing Business Awards spotlight successful and innovative businesses, regardless of size or establishment, making significant contributions in Adur and Worthing.
These awards provide a platform for local businesses to showcase their excellence, and contributions through hard work and innovation. Each winner and finalist has played a pivotal role in the growth and success of our region, collectively illustrating that business in Adur and Worthing is truly unparalleled!
- Best Drink: Jones Coffee Co.
- Best Food: Casa Ciro
- Building & Construction: Shear Architectural Design Ltd
- Business in the Community: Julian Church & Associates Ltd
- Business Personality: Krisi Smith, Bird & Blend Tea Co.
- Customer Service: Browns Natural Pet Store
- Hospitality Tourism & Leisure: Ropetackle Arts Centre
- Innovation: Cedar Electric
- Large Business: Bird & Blend Tea Co.
- Manufacturing & Engineering: Gemini Print Group
- Medium Business: Flare Audio Ltd
- Retailer: The Fabric Shop
- Small Business: GoGecko Recruitment
- Start Up Business: Justice & Co Commercial Ltd
- Sustainable Business: Shoreham Port
- Training & Development: AD Fuels Ltd
- Young Achiever: Kelsey Sanders – Flux Piercing Studio
- Outstanding Contribution to Business: Mick Maginness (Mick Maginness Butchers) and Keith Gallis
- Overall Business of the Year: Browns Natural Pet Store
Well done again to all those who won an award or who made it to the shortlist. Our thanks to the organisers for giving us all an amazing and very memorable awards night!