Carpenter Box gains accreditation with award winning academies software
We are excited to announce that our academies team have achieved accreditation with PS Financials, a market-leading and award-winning accounting software used by over 1300 academies in England.
PS Financials designed their software to solve the Accounting, Purchasing and Budget Monitoring problems of fast-changing organisations with complex reporting requirements such as academies. Some of its features for the education sector include:
- A Standard Chart of Accounts that allows for Education Funding Agency (EFA) reporting to be provided from day one
- A Unified Ledger system which provides detailed analysis on unlimited ledgers e.g. trip balances by pupil, staff expenses, and salary costs by individual staff member
- The ‘School Fund’ can be integrated into the system, yet still ring-fenced for reporting purposes
- Pupil Premium income and expenditure can be easily identified and reported
- BACs integration with all high street banks, which enables automated payments
- Budget Holders can raise and approve orders and access their budget holder reports through mobile devices
- ‘One version of the truth’ – All peripheral systems for holding student transactions are not required
Members of the Carpenter Box academies team attended a full day of training with PS Financials, covering the software’s features and how it can help academies in areas such as VAT, purchase ledger management, online payments and budgeting. The accreditation means that our specialist team can provide even more support to academies, supplementing our already comprehensive service in audit, accounts, payroll and more.
If you would like to find out how we can help your academy please contact our academies team on 01903 234094.