Christmas message from MHA Carpenter Box
As we wind down for the Christmas holidays, where our team will enjoy a well-deserved break, we also reflect on the year we’ve had.
2020 has certainly been a year we will not forget and has had a profound impact on our lives and businesses. This year we launched our Coronavirus and Brexit Hubs to signpost businesses and individuals to support and help them prepare for changes ahead.
Despite the year we’ve had, there has been some good news. We highlight our top moments of 2020:
- The launch of The Retirement Gym podcast
- Moving to a larger premises in Gatwick (which proved useful for our social distancing measures!)
- Being a part of MAKING HERSTORY for International Women’s Week
- Chris Reeves being appointed to Partner
- Our Wealth Management arm rebranding to Financial Advisers
- Opening our Chichester office
- Welcoming new trainees and new recruits to our team
- Nathan Keeley winning Practice Pioneer of the Year at the Accounting Excellence Awards
- Supporting local charities during the COVID pandemic through our Charitable Foundation
- Plenty of exam successes and qualifications!
“We know this has been a tough year, and I would like to personally thank all of our clients for your continued custom.”
Managing Partner Alan Edwards has recorded a short message to wish our clients and contacts a Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2021.
Our festive opening hours
Please note our opening times for Christmas and New Year:
- 23rd December: Open until 16.30
- 24th to 28th December: Closed
- 29th to 30th December: Open normal hours (09.00-17.30 – offices closed to the public)
- 31st December: Open until 16.30
- 1st January: Closed
- 4th January onward: Open normal hours – offices closed to the public
In recognition of the difficult year it has been, in lieu of Christmas cards, the firm has supported Guild Care’s ‘Worthing Cares’ Christmas hamper campaign. The hampers will be delivered by volunteers, along with a socially-distanced doorstep chat, to those who will be lonely this Christmas.
We all hope 2021 will be a bit brighter than 2020 and that we will be able to return to some sense of normality. As a firm we’ve got some exciting announcements to make in the new year which we look forward to sharing with you.
We hope you have a wonderful festive time and look forward to catching up in 2021!