Exploring business growth opportunities in the construction industry
The Construction Industry: Exploring Business Growth Opportunities
2nd November – Civic Hall, Crawley
Recent PMI figures reveal that the UK construction industry has returned to growth for the first time since the EU referendum in June. September’s purchasing manager’s survey showed an upturn in activity across the whole construction sector, driven by a recovery in residential house building. This positive upturn for the industry has led to increased confidence among construction businesses who are now more optimistic about their short-term outlook.
If you work in the construction industry and are looking for ways to grow your business you may be interested in an upcoming event organised by NatWest. “The Construction Industry: Exploring Business Growth Opportunities” seminar takes place at the Civic Hall in Crawley on 2nd November. David Crowter, Tax Director at Carpenter Box, is among the expert speakers who will cover everything from Research & Development tax claims, grant funding and using ISO 14001 for commercial benefit.
- 4.00pm: Refreshments upon arrival and introductions
- 4.30pm: David Crowter of Carpenter Box Accountants – R&D claims and other tax savings
- 4.55pm: T4C Funding Specialists – Experts in grant funding for business growth and in helping maximise the return on your CITB membership
- 5.20pm: Anya Ledwith of ESHCon Ltd— Riding High – Using ISO 14001 for Commercial Benefit (Or Why Environmental Management is like Riding in the Himalayas)
- 5.45pm: Close and further networking
The Maple Room, Civic Hall, The Boulevard, Crawley, RH10 1UZ
For specialist construction business and tax advice get in touch with our Construction and Real Estate team on 01293 227670.