Good luck to our latest trainees
2015-16 Trainee Intake
Over the past year, Carpenter Box has welcomed six new trainees to join its Platinum Accredited programme on the road to qualification.
Say hello to our newest trainees:
- Joshua Roberts from the University of Sussex, currently working in Audit & Advisory
- Ruth Burrows from the University of Southampton, currently working in Audit & Advisory
- Jevan McCrae from the University of Chichester, currently working in Business Services
- Jennifer Morton from Worthing College, currently working in Business Services
- Katie Sanders from the Angmering School Sixth Form, currently working in Business Services
- Alaina Clarke from the University of Winchester, currently working in Audit & Advisory
As part of their training programme, our budding accountants will sit up to 14 exams over the next three to four years as they work towards their ACCA qualification. They can take inspiration from Managing Partner Alan Edwards, who joined as a trainee 23 years ago.
At Carpenter Box, we always aim to give our students and staff the best possible start to their careers. We are proud of our accreditation as a Platinum trainee development employer – the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) highest global standard of excellence.
Carpenter Box also warmly congratulates our latest ACCA qualifiers:
- Alex Chidwick
- Kristina Perry
- Holly Mitchell
- Siobhan McCann
- Joshua Bowen
- Claire Ford
- Tim Dockerill
We wish all of our trainees and recently qualified staff the best of luck as they begin their careers!