Local Business Awards to enter!
Awards are a fantastic way to demonstrate and celebrate success in your business. Whether you are a start-up, SME or a large international corporation there is an award for everyone – from recognising individual achievement, sector excellence, business growth or exceptional customer service.
As well as being an award-winning firm ourselves, we are proud to support award programmes within the region. There are two upcoming awards which we encourage local businesses to enter. If you’ve never applied before, give it a go!
Adur and Worthing Business Awards
- Closing date for entries: Friday 6th September
- Shortlist announced: Friday 27th September
- Award ceremony: Friday 1st November
The Adur & Worthing Business Awards have become the feature business event across the area showcasing a thriving and successful business community. The search is on for the very best businesses, entrepreneurs, products and services that our region has to offer.
We are once again sponsoring the Manufacturing and Engineering award which recognises businesses within the industry who can demonstrate growth and a passion for manufacturing or engineering excellence.
- Start-up Business
- Small Business (up to 9 employees)
- Medium Business (10 to 49 employees)
- Large Business (50+ employees)
- Business Personality
- Young Achiever
- Customer Service
- Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure
- Training & Development
- Green Business
- Place to Eat and or/Drink
- Building & Construction
- Business in the Community
The glittering awards evening will be held on Friday 1st November at the Pavilion, Worthing. Ticket sales will open on September 27th following the official shortlist announcement.Enter the Adur and Worthing Business Awards
Made in the South East Awards
- Closing date for entries: Friday 13th September
- Shortlist announced: October
- Award ceremony: Thursday 28th November
For the third year running, we are sponsoring the Insider Made in the South East Awards.
These awards recognise and reward manufacturing companies (of all sizes) based in the region that have demonstrated success in innovation, product development and revenue growth in either domestic or overseas markets. They showcase many of the high-quality manufacturing businesses in the region that have built reputations for first-class products and services.
- Digital Engineering/Technology Award
- Manufacturing Innovation Award
- Export Award
- Food & Drink Award
- Sustainable/Ethical Manufacturing Award
- Manufacturing Apprenticeship/Training Award
- Apprentice of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year Award (turnover below £25m)
- Manufacturer of the Year Award (turnover above £25m)
The winners will be revealed at the black-tie awards dinner at the Sofitel Hotel in Gatwick on 28th November 2019.Enter the Made in the South East Awards
Good luck if you are entering and we hope to see you at one of the award ceremonies!