Made in the South East Awards 2021
The Made in the South East Awards 2021 are now open for entries!
The Made in the South East Awards showcase and recognise manufacturing companies in the region that have built reputations for their high quality products and services and the skills of the people they employ.
We are thrilled to be sponsoring the award for Manufacturing Company of the Year (above £25m turnover) and look forward to attending the gala award event in November.
How to enter
The entry deadline is Friday 17th September 2021. If you would like to enter your business or find out more about the event, visit the Insider media website for details.
There are nine award categories this year:
- Digital Engineering/Technology Award
- Manufacturing Innovation Award
- Export Award
- Manufacturing Apprenticeship/Training Scheme Award
- Food & Drink Award
- Sustainable/Ethical Manufacturing Award
- Apprentice of the Year Award
- Manufacturing Company of the Year (under £25m turnover)
- Manufacturing Company of the Year (above £25m turnover)
The 2019 Winners
Here’s a look back at the winners from the last awards which were held in 2019.
- Manufacturing Apprenticeship/Training Scheme Award: Adelphi Group of Companies
- Digital Engineering/Technology Award: MR Solutions
- Food and Drink Award: Fourayes
- Apprentice of the Year: Andrew Kershaw, Ricardo
- Export Award: P&B Metal Components
- Manufacturing Innovation Award: Custom Interconnect
- Sustainable/Ethical Manufacturer Award: Mindful Chef
- Manufacturer of the Year Award (under £25m): Finecast Foundry
- Manufacturer of the Year Award (over £25m): Ricardo
Good luck to everyone who enters and is shortlisted – we look forward to seeing you at the event in November!