A checklist for managing conflict within your organisation
Month 12: Help to keep your organisation focused in achieving its goals with our 11 key steps
We have come to the end of our 2019 guide for trustees. The concluding chapter of our guide is a checklist which will enable you to to revise on any areas of concern and give you the opportunity to measure any targets reached over the last year. We hope you have found the information in our report useful and the guide overall a valuable tool for your charity’s progression.
Step 12: Checklist
You can use the month to month checklist to log where you currently are within each area, where you want to be and some strategies you will use to get there. Do not worry if you don’t not achieve all of your actions. At the end of your period once you have taken the time to reassess yourself, you will find creating a 12 month action plan useful.Read month 12: Checklist
If you have missed any of the topics from the guide you can find them all below or click here for the full guide:
- Conflict with your trading subsidiary
- Conflicting roles
- Conflict between the needs of today and the needs of tomorrow
- Conflict between the Board and the CEO
- Conflict between beneficiary needs and finite resources
- Conflict amongst trustees
- When conflict can be just what you need
- Conflict with Third Parties
- Managing conflict between Treasurers and Finance Directors
- Conflicts between transparency and your Charity’s reputation
- Managing Conflict
Trustees – we wish you luck moving forward in managing conflict within your Charity!
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the topics raised in the guide, please get in touch with a member of our Charity and Not for Profit team on 01903 234094.