The challenges of growing and selling your own business
Are you thinking about the future of your business? Whether you’re looking to grow your own business, or thinking of selling your own business sometime soon, there are a lot of considerations.
To help address some of these considerations, Carpenter Box, EMC and Coutts are running a seminar for ambitious entrepreneurs. You are invited to hear from expert speakers and enjoy a complimentary breakfast, with the opportunity to ask questions.
Amidst global political and economic uncertainty, business continues to prosper in the South East UK market. Generous capital tax rates on the sale of your business and the large amounts of undeployed capital sitting with investment funds continue to fuel growth and transactions.
Many SMEs are capitalising, while others are considering how they get to an exit that gives them enough to retire on.
This FREE seminar, for ambitious entrepreneurs thinking about their next steps, will show you how to:
- Work out the value you could expect on sale
- Prepare a plan to achieve your expectations
- Understand the challenges of a transaction
- Positively plan and manage for succession
- Maximising the tax benefits on sale.
Date: Tuesday 27th September 2022
Timing: 8:00am – 09:45am
Venue: Fontwell Park Racecourse, Arundel Road, Fontwell, Arundel, BN18 0SY
Spaces are limited:
- Carl Fillery, EMC: Bridging the Value Gap
- John Blackburn, EMC: Managing the Growing Pains
- John Goss, Coutts: Protecting Your Wealth
- Michael Gibbs, EMC: Business Valuations & Sale Process
- Stuart Noakes, Carpenter Box: Transactional Tax Issues
Book your free place
To reserve your place(s) please click here to register