What is the Manufacturing Outlook for 2021 and beyond?
The growing optimism in the sector, mainly due to the success of the national mass vaccination programme, has contributed to employment, new orders and output all increasing last month. However, this strong growth has put pressure on supply chains, with logistical issues, such as the temporary blockage of the Suez Canal, often increasing vendor lead times.
METALL Webinar Panel
At the next METALL panel session we will take a deeper look at the state of the sector, as well as the outlook for manufacturing in 2021 and beyond.
Date: Thursday 22nd April 2021
Delivery: Zoom (registration required)
On this Webinar you will hear success stories and have the opportunity to send in your questions to our industry experts and specialists.
- State of the sector: Chris Beck, Editor at Manufacturing Management, will provide an overview of how the sector looks today, and share his thoughts on how things may change over the next 6-12 months.
- View from the frontline: Kathy Caton from Brighton Gin and Alan Edmonds from SI Protech will be discussing how they have coped and adapted to COVID and Brexit, and what the future holds for them.
- Ask your questions: The panel will also include experts from MHA Carpenter Box, DMH Stallard and Coast to Capital, to answer any questions you have around contracts, trading, funding or any other topical issues for the sector.
- Chris Beck, Editor, Manufacturing Management
- Kathy Caton, Founder & Managing Director, Brighton Gin
- Alan Edmonds, Managing Director, SI Protech UK Ltd
- Experts from MHA Carpenter Box, DMH Stallard and Coast to Capital
Make sure you sign up today to confirm your place!
If you have any questions about this webinar please get in touch with one of our team on 01903 234094.