We now have an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join us as an Assistant Manager in our Business Services Group based in our Worthing office.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be ACCA or ACA qualified
- Have relevant practical experience
- A strong accounts background, ideally from an Accountancy Practice
- A knowledge of various software packages
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Be confident in delegating and review accounts work
- Experience in direct contact with clients
- Experience in cloud accounting software and knowledge of payroll and company secretarial matters would be an advantage.
The role would include:
- Providing a premium support accounts service to the Supervising Manager and Associate
- Pro-actively assisting in the maintenance of current client relationships whilst also seeking to establish new client relationships
- Conducting accounts work, including: bookkeeping, preparing accounts, business tax returns, self-assessments and VAT returns
- Providing weekly, clear and prompt communication to Managers in relation to timescales and deliverability of assignments
- Attending training courses and independently maintaining professional competence to meet CPE requirements of the professional body and MHA Carpenter Box.
In return, we can offer:
- A permanent contract with a competitive market rate salary
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Company Pension
- Employee benefits package including high street and online discounts, Cash Plan and agile working
- Excellent career progression
- A friendly working environment
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.
Please send your CV and covering letter below