Assistant Tax Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated Assistant Manager to work within the Private Client Sector (PCS) within our Tax Advisory Group. The role will support both our Gatwick and Worthing office, so attendance will be required in both offices for 2 / 3 days each week depending on the workload.
The successful candidate will be involved in some business development by assisting the promotion of PCS in the Crawley area and may be required to attend networking and promotional events.
We see this as an exciting opportunity for someone to build their career and will have the opportunity to implement their creative ideas to drive the business forward.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in taxation
- A minimum of ATT qualified
- Good technical skills in Private Client work
- Experience of managing staff
- Excellent team work and organisational skills
- Confident when communicating with clients and staff at all levels
- Strong written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Good attention to detail
- Be comfortable using their initiative
We can offer:
- A competitive market rate salary
- CTA study package (if required)
- Excellent on-the-job training and support
- Free car parking
- A modern friendly working environment
- Career development
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.