This role is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with previous experience of handling data and ensuring accuracy at all times. Our database is the key to managing our client data.
This is a full time role that will be based in our Worthing office.
What can we offer you?
- Working in Worthing town centre in a relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Agile working hours
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join our Cash Plan
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
The role would include:
- Engagement of potential clients by researching client information from various sources, including additional details and highlighting any anomalies to the fee earner
- Producing reports and updating relevant spreadsheets to assist the Partners
- Cross referencing reports and data on the system and updating where necessary
- Ensuring all client and contact details are accurate on the database
- Downloading various monthly and quarterly reports for each Partner & Manager and respond to queries if required
- Producing reports for departments regarding appraisals, timesheets and client fees to send to Partners and Senior Managers where required
- Supporting the Marketing team regarding new client lists and other relevant information as required
- Dealing with the disengagement of clients across the various departments and ensuring all related software has been updated
- Assisting other Administrators across the Firm when required
Apply now if you:
- Have experience in updating databases
- Enjoy and have experience of analysing data
- The ability to work accurately – having an “eye for detail”
- The ability to manage your workload to meet deadlines
- Take pride in your work
- Confident communicator
- Motivated to work alone most of the time
- Organised and methodical in reviewing and acting on information
- An enquiring mind/inquisitive – wanting to dig deeper for information to ensure the details held are correct
- Being that this is an evolving role: the ability to adapt to new procedures as required
- Work proactively
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.