Financial Services Administrator – Full Time
Carpenter Box Financial Advisers provides an integrated financial and tax advice service. Our experienced financial advisers work very closely with our professional tax advisers to provide a fully comprehensive wealth management solution.
We work with individuals, business owners and professionals throughout the various stages of life; whether you are a young family seeking protection against life’s unforeseen events, building a savings portfolio for a specific purpose such as a mortgage or school fees, or planning your retirement or business exit, we have a range of solutions to meet your needs.
We proactively work with clients to develop a strategic approach to maximising wealth. We put great emphasis on growing your investments and minimising tax, helping to make the most efficient use of your finances now, and in the future.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced full-time Financial Services Administrator (Sales Support) to join our Sales Support team. Working closely with our Paraplanners and Financial Advisers, you will be the first point of contact for our clients and providers. This is an administration role that is varied and challenging. You will be able to communicate confidently, display high levels of accuracy and attention to detail and work in an efficient and well-organised manner.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Working in a relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- Auto-enrolment pension where contributions can be made through salary sacrifice
- Access to the Carpenter Box Lifestyle hub with discounts for high street and online shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
- WPA Cash Plan (after a qualifying period)
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday after qualifying period
- Hybrid working (after a qualifying period)
- Death in Service and associated benefits
- Online learning platform
- Cycle to Work scheme
The role would include
- Contacting providers by phone and email to chase up for requested information
- Completion of application forms, new client forms & related admin
- Preparing documentation and valuations for the Financial Adviser’s
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing post as necessary
- Preparing client letters and emails
- Assisting with admin matters, such as photocopying/ scanning and keeping client records up to date
- Maintaining and updating the back-office system with accuracy
- AML checks & verification
The ideal candidate will:
- Will have proven experience in a Financial Services Administrator /Sales support role to include letter of authority and new business applications
- Will know their way around platforms and providers, pensions, income drawdowns and ISAs
- Financial services back-office system experience (intelligent office preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Have an excellent telephone manner and be able to deliver exceptional customer service
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to follow procedures and instruction
- Confidence to speak to clients, providers, and all levels of employees
- Able to work under pressure during our busy times
- Be able to produce accurate work
- Demonstrate they can be adaptable and happy to take on new challenges
- Experience in using Intelligent Office would be an advantage
At Carpenter Box, we recognise the positive value of diversity and promote equality. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, regardless of age, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or gender, particularly those underrepresented throughout the finance and accounting industry.
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.