Staying on top of clients bookkeeping and monthly management accounts helps maintain a healthy cash flow for their business and identifies trends to finances early on. This kind of information is invaluable to help keep businesses healthy and profitable.
We provide a fast, cost-effective and reliable service that is tailored to suit business needs.
We are looking for a Management Accountant to work within our Business Services Group based in our Worthing office.
What can we offer you?
- Based in Worthing town centre in a relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Opportunity to progress your skills and experience
- Agile working hours
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- 9% pension contributions
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join our Cash Plan scheme
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
The role would include:
- Being a first point of support for junior members of the management accounts team
- Visiting the Firm’s clients
- To undertake your work in an ethical and professional manner observing professional standards and such regulations as are applicable.
- Provide clear and prompt communication to Managers in relation to timescales and deliverability of assignments
- Support the Digital Solutions Team by promoting digital solutions to clients and providing support to clients when transitioning to new digital platforms
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Have a solid understanding of accounting principles, with at least 2 years’ experience in producing management accounts and bookkeeping
- Experience of using cloud software (Xero, Futrli, Fathom)
- Confidence to engage with clients
- Have great time management skills
- Able to prioritise tasks
- A car driver and access to a car
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.