Manager (looking to progress to Senior Manager)
We are recruiting for a talented Manager who is looking to progress to a Senior Manager. They should be ambitious, passionate and articulate. Here at MHA Carpenter Box, it’s not just about the numbers, it’s about engaging with clients, helping them to identify opportunities to improve their profits and supporting them to achieve those improvements.
What can we offer you?
- Working in Worthing town centre in a relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Opportunity to progress your career from manager to senior manager and beyond
- Agile working hours and office space
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- 9% pension contributions
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join our Cash Plan and Enterprise Health scheme
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
The role would include:
- Managing a portfolio of growing SMEs, involving reviewing various assignments and giving advice to clients where required.
- Management of individual clients to ensure the various deadlines are achieved in a timely manner
- Attending client meetings when required
- Assisting the reporting partner with raising fee notes and management of work-in-progress
- Support Partners in one-off project-based assignments
- Motivate, train and develop assistant managers and other staff
Apply now if you:
- Are keen to progress your career within a forward-thinking accountancy firm
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Experience in working in an accountancy practice
- A knowledge of various software packages including cloud-based packages
- Ambitious and passionate about what you do and have strong communication and team working skills
- Experience in developing other members of your team
- Organised, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Knowledge / experience of cloud accounting software
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.