Manager – Worthing or Brighton
Here at MHA Carpenter Box, it’s not just about the numbers, it’s about engaging with clients, helping them to identify opportunities to improve their profits and supporting them to achieve those improvements.
Due to expansion within the Firm, we are looking for a Manager to work within our corporate team, who is ambitious, curious, creative and articulate. The successful candidate will be based in either the Worthing or Brighton office working on a mixed portfolio and helping to develop trainees and seniors. The role will also include working with Clients from the creative and media industry.
What can we offer you?
- Working in Worthing or Brighton town centre in a relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Opportunity to progress your career within the Firm
- Agile working hours and office space
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- 9% pension contributions
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join our Cash Plan and Enterprise Health scheme
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
What the role would include:
- Managing a portfolio of growing SME’s, involving reviewing various assignments and giving advice to clients where required.
- Management of individual clients to ensure the various deadlines are achieved in a timely manner
- Attending client meetings when required
- Assisting the reporting partner with raising fee notes and management of work-in-progress
- Support partner is in one-off project-based assignments
- Motivate, train, and develop assistant managers and other staff
Apply now if you:
- Keen to progress your career within a forward-thinking accountancy firm
- ACCA or ACA qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience in working in an accountancy practice
- A knowledge of various software packages including cloud-based packages
- Ambitious and passionate about what you do and have strong communication and team working skills
- Experience in developing other members of your team
- Organised, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Knowledge / experience of cloud accounting software
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.