Part Qualified Accountant
We now have an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join us as a Semi Senior for our Business Services Group based in our Worthing office.
What can we offer you?
- A relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Agile working hours and office space
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- Opportunity to learn new skills and progress within the firm
- 9% pension contributions
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
- A competitive market rate salary
- ACA/ACCA support level 7 apprenticeship package
- Varied accounts and audit experience
The ideal candidate:
- Must be ACCA or ACA part qualified
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience preparing financial accounts, ideally within an Accountancy Practice
- A knowledge of various software packages
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Be organised, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Be comfortable using their initiative
- Experience in cloud accounting software and knowledge of payroll and company secretarial matters would be an advantage
The role would include:
- Providing a premium support accounts service to the Supervising Manager and Associate.
- Pro-actively assisting in the maintenance of current client relationships.
- Conducting accounts work, including: bookkeeping, preparing accounts, business tax returns, self-assessments and VAT returns.
- Providing weekly, clear and prompt communication to Managers in relation to timescales and deliverability of assignments.
- Attending training courses and independently maintaining professional competence to meet CPE requirements of the professional body and MHA Carpenter Box.
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.