Personal Administrator – Worthing Office
We currently have an opportunity at our Worthing office for a Personal Administrator who will provide first-class administrative support to a number of partners in our Tax Services Group and will be an important point of contact for our clients and other professionals.
The role is a varied role that would suit an individual who works in an efficient and organised manner, is a confident communicator and has a high level of accuracy.
We can offer you:
- A relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Agile working hours and office space
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
- A competitive market rate salary
- Option to join our Cash Plan scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Opportunity to purchase 3 additional days holiday after a qualifying period
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working in a professional services environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage a large number of tasks
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Able to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Confident with Microsoft Office and IT applications
- Ability to multi-task
The role would include:
- Organising and assisting Partners with large and busy client portfolios, helping to manage client expectations and effectiveness of Partners’ time.
- Acting as a main point of contact for clients, prospective clients and intermediaries and building relationships.
- Assisting with the post, filing, scanning, organising diaries, booking meetings, answering and making calls to clients and colleagues and general day to day support as required.
- Liaising with prospective clients, taking them through the anti-money laundering process, drafting and issuing letters of engagement.
- Looking at profitability/recovery rates on clients and advising Partner and team on any areas of concern.
- Electronic filing of documents and liaising with Companies House and HMRC via telephone and by letter on various matters, where appropriate.
- Completion of new client forms, tender documents and related admin, publishing documents on the client portal where necessary.
- Monitoring dates for client confirmation statements, preparation of confirmation.
- Statements and other ad-hoc documents as required, liaising with clients dealing with any queries on the documents and filing with Companies House.
- Preparation of dividend certificates and minutes.
- Supporting and guiding other administrators across the Firm where applicable.
- To ensure any other associated tasks allocated (which are deemed reasonable) are completed effectively and efficiently.
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.