Sales Support – Full Time
MHA Carpenter Box Wealth Management provides an integrated financial and tax advice service. Our experienced financial advisers work very closely with our professional tax advisers to provide a fully comprehensive wealth management solution.
We work with individuals, business owners and professionals throughout the various stages of life; whether you are a young family seeking protection against life’s unforeseen events, building a savings portfolio for a specific purpose such as a mortgage or school fees, or planning your retirement or business exit, we have a range of solutions to meet your needs.
We proactively work with clients to develop a strategic approach to maximising wealth. We put great emphasis on growing your investments and minimising tax, helping to make the most efficient use of your finances now, and in the future.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Sales Support/ Financial Services Administrator to join our Sales Support team. Working closely with our Paraplanners and Financial Advisors, you will be the first point of contact for our Clients and providers. This is an administration role that is varied and challenging. You will be able to communicate confidently, display high levels of accuracy and attention to detail and work in an efficient and well organised manner.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Working in a relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Long term prospects and career progression
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- 9% pension contributions
- Access to the Carpenter Box Lifestyle hub which offers discounts for high street and online shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
- Support packages can be discussed for employees wishing to undertake professional qualifications relevant to their rol
The role would include:
- Organising diaries, booking meetings and general day to day support as required
- Preparing client letters and emails
- Answering the telephone
- Completion of application forms, new client forms & related admin
- Preparing documentation for the Financial Advisor’s
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing post as necessary
- Assisting with admin matters, such as photocopying/ scanning, collating and filin
The ideal candidate:
- Have proven experience in a Financial Services Administrator /Sales Support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have an excellent telephone manner and be able to deliver exceptional customer service
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to follow procedure and instruction
- Confidence to speak to clients, providers and all levels of employees
- Able to work under pressure during our busy times
- Be reliable and produce accurate work
- Demonstrate they can be adaptable and happy to take on new challenges
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience of using Intelligent Office would be an advantage
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.