Tax Manager (Worthing and Gatwick)
We are looking for a highly motivated Tax Manager to work within the Private Client Sector (PCS) in our Tax Advisory team. The role will support both our Gatwick and Worthing office, so attendance will be required in both offices for 2 / 3 days each week, depending on the workload.
The successful candidate will be involved in some business development by assisting the promotion of PCS in the Crawley area and may be required to attend networking and promotional events.
We see this as an exciting opportunity for someone to build their career and to implement their creative ideas to drive the business forward.
What can we offer you?
- A relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Agile working hours and office space
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- Opportunity to develop your current skills and progress within the firm
- 9% pension contributions
- Opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join our Cash Plan and Enterprise Health scheme
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in taxation
- A minimum of ATT qualified
- Good technical skills in Private Client work
- Experience of managing staff
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills
- Confident when communicating with clients and staff at all levels
- Strong written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Good attention to detail
- Be comfortable using their initiative
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.