Staying on top of clients’ bookkeeping and monthly management accounts helps maintain a healthy cash flow for their business and identifies trends in finances early on. This kind of information is invaluable to help keep businesses healthy and profitable.
We provide a fast, cost-effective and reliable service that is tailored to suit business needs.
We are looking for a Management Accountant to work with our StarBox clients. Your office days can be based on either Worthing or Brighton offices.
What can we offer you?
- Exciting chance to work with high-profile media, entertainment and sporting clients Opportunity to progress your skills and experience in a supportive environment
- Hybrid working. Office days can be from our Worthing or Brighton offices
- Agile working hours and space
- Relaxed ‘Dress for your Day’ policy
- Paid overtime or take time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
- Opportunity to join our Cash Plan scheme
- Lifestyle Hub where you receive discounts for online and high-street stores
- Employee Assistance Program with additional well-being benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Death in Service and associated benefits
- 4% employer pension contributions
The role would include:
- Taking a lead role in providing a first-class bookkeeping and management accountant service, to our clients
- Being a first point of support for junior members of the management accounts team
- Visiting the Firm’s clients
- To undertake your work in an ethical and professional manner observing professional standards and such regulations as are applicable.
- Provide clear and prompt communication to Managers in relation to timescales and deliverability of assignments.
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be ACCA or CIMA qualified or part-qualified
- Have a solid understanding of accounting principles, with at least 2 years of experience in producing management accounts and bookkeeping
- Experience in using cloud software
- Confidence to engage with clients
- Have great time management skills
- Able to prioritise tasks
At Carpenter Box, we recognise the positive value of diversity and promote equality. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, regardless of age, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or gender, particularly those underrepresented throughout the finance and accounting industry.
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we believe that flexibility at work can provide many significant benefits both to our colleagues and the business. We already work in a hybrid style across all offices and can support different ways of working. If you are interested and have any requirements or needs in the way you would like to work, please apply, and speak to us about this. We will consider flexible options for applicants.