Trainee scheme 2022
At Carpenter Box, we have earned the awards ‘Approved Employer’ and ‘Platinum Status’, the highest levels of accreditation by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) for superior support for the continual development of our staff through progress monitoring, evaluation, and staff development. We support our Trainees with the relevant qualifications, and make sure they are kept up to date with new processes and technicalities. As a Trainee you will receive regular constructive feedback to help achieve your career goals.
This year, we have various opportunities across all our departments:
- Business Services Group: help businesses to obtain a thorough understanding of their financial position. You will study ACA & ACCA.
- Assurance and Advisory Group: who check our clients present the information about their financial position in a way that is true and fair. You will study the ACA & ACCA.
- Tax Services Group: who focus on compliance-based work as well as advising on planning for future tax responsibilities. You will study ATT and CTA.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A strong academic history
- A professional approach
- Excellent teamwork
- Great organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Be comfortable using their initiative
- A forward thinking attitudes
- Good problem solving
What we can offer you:
- Excellent support package towards your relevant qualification
- A relaxed and friendly environment
- Paid overtime or time of in lieu
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub with access to great high street discounts
- Relaxed dress code policy
- A competitive market rate salary
- Opportunity to learn new skills and progress with the firm
- Experience in your chosen field
- Death in Service with additional Wellbeing, EAP, counselling benefits
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.
No agencies please.
Please send your CV and covering letter below
We endeavour to respond to all applications as quickly as possible. However due to high volumes, this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.