College Leaver Trainee Accountants for 2020
Are you due to leave college this summer after studying A Levels or AAT? Are you looking to start your career in accountancy?
Applications for our 2020 College Leaver Trainee programme are now open.
Would you like:
- To start your career in a global organisation with 30,000 people across 147 countries
- To work with a wide range of entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses and subsidiaries of large international groups
- Full study support to gain a globally recognised qualification
- Secondment opportunities, including international secondments upon qualifying
As a College Leaver Trainee, you will join one of three key MHA Carpenter Box teams in either our Worthing or Gatwick office:
- Audit and Assurance – The process of checking that our clients present the information about their financial position in a way that is true and fair. You will study the ACCA
- Tax –Focusing on compliance- based work as well as advising on planning for future tax responsibilities. You will study the ATT and CTA
- Business Services- Helping businesses to obtain a thorough understanding of their financial position and study the ACCA
Whichever route you take, you will receive extensive on the job training and be mentored by like minded professionals committed to sharing their knowledge.
At MHA Carpenter Box, we have earned ‘Approved Employer’ and ‘Platinum Status’, the highest levels of accreditation that can be awarded by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). This means we provide superior support for the continual professional development of our staff through progress monitoring, evaluation and staff development.
We can offer you:
- A relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Agile working hours and office space
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- Opportunity to learn new skills and progress within the firm
- 9% pension contributions
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub which offers discounts for online and high street shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
- A competitive market rate salary
- Varied work across accounts, audit, tax, corporate finance and business development
Ideally you will have:
- A strong academic history, including good predicted A Level grades preferably with at least one relevant subject such as Maths, Statistics, Economics or Business Studies. Or you will be studying the AAT
- Fantastic numerical skills
- A professional approach
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Be comfortable using using their initiative where appropriate
The closing date is Friday 13 December and the interviews will be scheduled for January 2020.
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.