Do you want to work for one the largest and well-established practices in the South East region?
We are an award-winning practice, ICAEW authorised training firm and ACCA approved employer with platinum training status.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Trainee to join our Tax Services Group based in our Worthing office.
Key skills required:
- Takes accountability for delivering high quality accurate work
- Self-motivated and organised
- Strives for continual improvement
- Business curiosity that encompasses the use of data
- Forward thinking and ready to embrace change and technological advancements in how you think, problem solve and approach tasks
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Interest in Tax services
In general terms your role will involve:
- Proactively looking to become an integral part of the firm
- Understanding assigned work and assisting senior members of the team
In return, we can offer you:
- A competitive market rate salary
- ATT and CTA support study package
- Excellent ongoing training
- Long term prospects and career progression
- Discounts for high street and online shops
- A friendly open plan working environment
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.