Do you want to work for one of the largest and well-established practices in the South East region?
We are an award-winning practice, ICAEW authorised training firm and ACCA approved employer with platinum training status. We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Trainee Accountants starting this summer at our Gatwick and Worthing offices.
Key skills required:
- Takes accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
- Self-motivated and organised
- Strives for continual improvement
- Business curiosity that encompasses the use of data
- Forward thinking and ready to embrace change and technological advancements in how you think, problem solve and approach tasks
- Can work independently and as part of a team
In general terms, your role will involve:
- Proactively looking to become an integral part of the firm
- Understanding assigned work and assisting senior members of the team
- Embracing the use and development of technology across audit
- Helping to embed technology and data analytics in the audit process
In return, we can offer you:
- A competitive market rate salary
- ACA/ACCA support study package
- Excellent ongoing training
- Varied work across accounts, audit, tax, corporate finance and business development
- Long term prospects and career progression
- Discounts for high street and online shops
- A friendly open plan working environment
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.