Trainee Positions at Carpenter Box
Division: Business Services Group, Audit and Assurance and Tax Services Group
Location: Worthing or Gatwick
Our Sussex based firm is excited to hire a passionate and driven trainee. You would be working with a team of highly motivated and like-minded individuals, in a successful and award-winning firm. We will provide an excellent support package and opportunities to develop and progress your skills and knowledge during your training program. You will have regular catch up / support meetings with our internal training team and our Training Director throughout your trainee journey.
This year, we have various opportunities across all our departments:
- Trainee Accountants in our Business Services Group who help businesses to obtain a thorough understanding of their financial position and study ACA & ACCA
- Trainee Accountants in our Assurance and Advisory Group who check our clients present the information about their financial position in a way that is true and fair. You will study the ACA & ACCA
- Tax Trainees in our Tax Services Group who focus on compliance-based work as well as advising on planning for future tax responsibilities and study ATT and CTA or ACA / CTA joint pathway
Our ideal candidate would have a strong academic history, with excellent attention to detail and quick problem-solving abilities. You would be driven to provide an excellent service to clients, by working in a team and show your initiative. You will also have a professional approach and forward-thinking attitude.
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual salary review and salary increases after exam passes and when part qualified
- Paid overtime or time of in lieu
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Lifestyle Hub with access to great discounts
- Employee Assistance Program with additional wellbeing benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Modern office environment with breakout areas with coffee machines
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Opportunity to join the WPA Cash Plan scheme after 6 months employment with the Firm
- Death in Service and associated benefits
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com or submit your application below.
Strictly no agencies please.
Please send your CV and covering letter below
We endeavour to respond to all applications as quickly as possible. However due to high volumes, this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.