Trainee Positions at Carpenter Box
Division: Business Services Group, Audit and Assurance and Tax Services Group
Location: Worthing or Brighton
Our Sussex-based Firm is excited to be recruiting passionate and driven trainees this summer. You would be working with a team of highly motivated and like-minded individuals, in a successful and award-winning firm. We will provide an excellent support package and opportunities to develop and progress your skills and knowledge during your training program. You will have regular catch-up/support meetings with our internal training team and our Training Director throughout your trainee journey.
This year, we have various opportunities across all our departments:
- Trainee Accountants in our Business Services Group who help businesses to obtain a thorough understanding of their financial position and study ACA & ACCA
- Trainee Accountants in our Assurance and Advisory Group who check our clients present the information about their financial position in a way that is true and fair. You will study the ACA & ACCA
- Tax Trainees in our Tax Services Group who focus on compliance-based work as well as advising on planning for future tax responsibilities and study ATT and CTA or ACA / CTA joint pathway
Our ideal candidate would have a strong academic history, with excellent attention to detail and quick problem-solving abilities. You would be driven to provide an excellent service to clients, by working in a team and showing your initiative. You will also have a professional approach and a forward-thinking attitude.
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual salary review and salary increases after exam passes and when part qualified
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Lifestyle Hub with access to great discounts
- Employee Assistance Program with additional well-being benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Modern office environment with breakout areas with coffee machines
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Opportunity to join the WPA Cash Plan scheme after 6 months of employment with the Firm
- Death in Service and associated benefits
Apply now – closing date Wednesday 31st May.