Trainee Sales Support
MHA Carpenter Box Wealth Management provides an integrated financial and tax advice service. Our experienced financial advisers work very closely with our professional tax advisers to provide a fully comprehensive wealth management solution.
We work with individuals, business owners and professionals throughout the various stages of life; whether you are a young family seeking protection against life’s unforeseen events, building a savings portfolio for a specific purpose such as a mortgage or school fees, or planning your retirement or business exit, we have a range of solutions to meet your needs.
We proactively work with clients to develop a strategic approach to maximising wealth. We put great emphasis on growing your investments and minimising tax, helping to make the most efficient use of your finances now, and in the future.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Trainee to join our Sales Support team. Using our apprenticeship programme, you will experience working with the team from Sales Support, who work closely with our Paraplanners and Financial Advisors. As part of the apprenticeship scheme you will study towards your professional qualifications (Level 3 CII Certificate in Financial Services)
What we can offer you:
- Working in a relaxed, friendly, modern environment
- Long term prospects and career progression
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu if you work over your contracted hours
- 9% pension contributions
- Access to the Carpenter Box Lifestyle hub which offers discounts for high street and online shops
- Relaxed dress code policy
- Support study package working towards your level 3 CII certificate in Financial Services
The role would include:
- Assisting with post, organising diaries, booking meetings and general day to day support as required
- Preparing client letters and emails
- Answering the telephone
- Completion of application forms, new client forms & related admin
- Preparing documentation for the Financial Advisor’s
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing post as necessary
- Assisting with admin matters, such as photocopying/ scanning, collating and filing
The ideal candidate:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to follow procedure and instruction
- Confident to speak with clients, providers and all levels of staff
- Able to work under pressure during our busy times
- Be reliable and produce accurate work
- Demonstrate they can be adaptable and happy to take on new challenges
- Ability to multi-task
If you have any questions about this role, contact HR Manager Helen Ruff for more information.