METALL Masterclass: Innovation
- When: Tuesday 9th October, 2018
- Where: MHA Carpenter Box, Worthing
The Future of British Manufacturing Initiative focuses on working with business leaders to identify and adopt the right digital technologies.
Financial Planing for Later Life
- When: Tuesday 16th October, 2018
- Where: Methold House, Guild Care
This event will cover some of the legal issues surrounding wills, trusts and power of attorney as well as financial implications such as Inheritance Tax, self-assessment and funding for care fees.
HSBC Economic Seminar
- When: Wednesday 17th October, 2018
- Where: Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel
Mark Berrisford-Smith, Head of Economics at HSBC UK, will provide an economic outlook, including the Brexit Crunch and other important developments in the wider global economy.
METALL #9: Reviewing your supply chain and contracts before Brexit
- When: Thursday 1st November, 2018
- Where: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Chichester
With Brexit scheduled for 29 March 2019, UK businesses face the daunting task of scrutinising supply chains and preparing for customs duty.
METALL Masterclass: Employment
- When: Wednesday 14th November, 2018
- Where: CBSbutler, Redhill
This event will explore the top employee retention issues for manufacturing, engineering and technology companies.
Making Tax Digital with NatWest
- When: Tuesday 27th November, 2018
- Where: Crown Plaza Gatwick
This event will help ensure local businesses are up to date with MTD changes, what this means for your business and what can we do to make it simple for you.
All of our events are free! For further information please contact Kira McKinney