Estate planning for you and future generations – a holistic approach
Event date: 4 November 2021
In this webinar, expert speakers from Carpenter Box and Rix & Kay solicitors provide a wide range of practical guidance on estate planning for you and future generations.
Our speakers guide you through the importance of considering a holistic approach to estate planning ensuring that legal, tax and investment decisions work in harmony to maximise wealth preservation.
- How you can make gifts and transfer assets to family members tax efficiently
- The role Trusts can play in estate planning
- Family Investment Partnerships and what you need to know
- Managing the family business to ensure smooth succession
- Why it’s important to consider a holistic approach to estate planning