Building and passing on your wealth in challenging times
Planning for the future can be a bit overwhelming, especially in the current climate. This seminar will give you an overview of the economy and current investments to consider, as part of financial and personal tax planning for 2023/24, to potentially build and pass on your wealth to future generations.
Date: Thursday 23rd March 2023
Venue: Amex Stadium, Village Way, Brighton BN1 9BL
Financial planning in 2023/24
- Background to the current financial climate
- Why should you consider planning your finances?
- Making the most of your investment options
- Examples of the benefits of financial planning
Personal tax planning in 2023/24
- Tax planning checklist
- Estate planning – what actions should you consider?
08.00: Arrival / welcome refreshments
09.30: Q&A / networking
10.00: Event finish
- David Lane: Partner, Business Development Technical Director, LGT Wealth Management
- Johnny Mullett: Senior Financial Planning Manager, Carpenter Box Financial Advisers
- David Crowter: Partner, Tax Services, Carpenter Box
American Express Community Stadium, Village Way, Brighton BN1 9BL
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate estate planning or tax advice. The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.