Event date: 10 March 2021
MHA Carpenter Box Financial Advisers and Bennett Griffin Solicitors discussed the potential pinch points you face during your life, and where you may need additional guidance.
The webinar follows the life of a young worker starting out in her career through to retirement and beyond.
- Starting work or becoming self employed
- Career progression and starting a business
- First time home purchase
- Starting a family
- Leaving a relationship
- Gill Lynes, Senior Financial Planning Manager, MHA Carpenter Box Financial Advisers
- Gema West, Associate Solicitor, Bennett Griffin
- Sarah Pennicott, Associate Solicitor, Bennett Griffin