Event date: 22 April 2021
The Manufacturing Outlook for 2021 and beyond
On 22 April 2021, the METALL forum hosted an online panel webinar to discuss the state of the manufacturing sector, listen to industry experts and manufacturers, and talk about what the future may hold for the sector.
- State of the sector: Chris Beck, Editor at Manufacturing Management, provided an overview of how the sector looks today, and offers his thoughts on how things may change over the next 6-12 months.
- View from the frontline: Kathy Caton from Brighton Gin and Alan Edmonds from SI Protech discussed how they’ve coped and adapted to COVID and Brexit, and what the future holds for them.
- Questions answered: The panel included experts from Carpenter Box, DMH Stallard and Coast to Capital, who answered questions around contracts, trading, funding and other topical issues for the sector.
In addition to the speakers above, we heard from:
- Debbie Venn, Partner, DMH Stallard
- Dan Hobbs, Partner, Carpenter Box
- Lou Williams, Growth Manager, Coast to Capital Growth Hub