The Manufacturing Outlook for 2021 and beyond
Following an extremely tumultuous year, join the next METALL panel session where we look at the state of the sector, and the outlook for manufacturing in 2021 and beyond.
Date: Thursday 22nd April 2021
Delivery: Zoom (registration required)
- State of the sector: We’ll hear from Chris Beck, Editor at Manufacturing Management, who will provide an overview of how the sector looks today, and his thoughts on how things may change over the next 6-12 months.
- View from the frontline: Listen to Kathy Caton from Brighton Gin and Alan Edmonds from SI Protech as they discuss how they’ve coped and adapted to COVID and Brexit, and what the future holds for them.
- Ask your questions: The panel will also include experts from MHA Carpenter Box, DMH Stallard and Coast to Capital, to answer any questions you have around contracts, trading, funding or any other topical issues for the sector.
In addition to the speakers above, we’ll be joined by:
- Debbie Venn, Partner, DMH Stallard
- Dan Hobbs, Partner, MHA Carpenter Box
- Lou Williams, Growth Manager, Coast to Capital Growth Hub