Amidst global political and economic uncertainty, business continues to prosper in the South East UK market. Generous capital tax rates on the sale of your business and the large amounts of undeployed capital sitting with investment funds continue to fuel growth and transactions.
Many SMEs are capitalising while others are considering how they get to an exit that gives them enough to retire on!
Join us, EMC, NatWest and Coutts for our upcoming FREE seminar where we will guide you through the challenges of growing your business and preparing it for sale.
Date: Tuesday 8th November
Venue: The Grand Hotel, Eastbourne
This free seminar for ambitious entrepreneurs will show you how to:
- Work out the value you could expect on a sale
- Prepare a plan to achieve your expectations
- Understand the challenges of a transaction
- Positively plan and manage for succession
- Maximise the tax benefits on sale
- Stuart Noakes, Carpenter Box – Transactional Tax Issues
- Carl Fillery, EMC – Bridging the Value Gap
- John Blackburn, EMC – Managing the Growing Pains
- Michael Gibbs, EMC – Business Valuations and Sale Process
- John Goss, Coutts – Protecting Your Wealth
The Grand Hotel, King Edwards Parade, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 4EQ