Despite global political and economic uncertainty, business continues to prosper in the South East UK market. Generous capital tax rates on business sales and lower interest rates are continuing to fuel growth and transactions. Many businesses are capitalising on high values and others are considering how they get to an exit that gives them enough to retire on!
Join us, EMC and Barclays for our upcoming Seminar where we will guide you through the challenges of growing your business and preparing it for sale.
Date: Thursday 7th November 2019
Venue: Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick
This free Seminar for ambitious entrepreneurs will show you how to:
- Work out the value you could expect on a sale
- Prepare a plan to achieve your expectations
- Understand the challenges of a transaction
- Positively plan and manage for succession
- Maximise the tax benefits on sale
- Stuart Noakes, MHA Carpenter Box
- Chris White, EMC
- John Blackburn, EMC
- Joe Mellings, Barclays
- Michael Gibbs, EMC
Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick, Copthorne Way, West Sussex, RH10 3PG