Despite global political and economic uncertainty, business continues to prosper in the South East UK market. Generous capital tax rates on business sales and lower interest rates are continuing to fuel growth and transactions. Many businesses are capitalising on high values and others are considering how they get to an exit that gives them enough to retire on!
Join us, EMC and NatWest for our upcoming Seminar where we will guide you through the challenges of growing your business and preparing it for sale.
Date: Tuesday 25th February
Venue: Fontwell Park Racecourse
This free Seminar for ambitious entrepreneurs will show you how to:
- Work out the value you could expect on a sale
- Prepare a plan to achieve your expectations
- Understand the challenges of a transaction
- Positively plan and manage for succession
- Maximise the tax benefits on sale
- Stuart Noakes, MHA Carpenter Box
- Chris White, EMC
- Matthew Glentworth, NatWest
- Michael Gibbs, EMC
Fontwell Park Racecourse, Fontwell Ave, Fontwell, Arundel, BN18 0SY