The funding system for employers
April 2017 saw the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy, heralding significant changes to the funding of apprenticeships for all employers. This factsheet outlines some key aspects of the system including:
- What is the Apprenticeship Levy?
- Who pays the Levy?
- How are apprenticeships now funded?
- Employers who have paid the Levy
- Special funding for younger apprentices
- Should you consider taking on apprentices?
For further information or advice on the Apprenticeship Levy, get in touch with one of our team on 01903 234094.