How to Guide: Charities and COVID-19
This publication is designed to help charities understand the guidance that has been published to date to help them respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is a simple and short summary of key information that charities will need to understand the options they have to consider. Since things are changing rapidly, we shall update the guidance regularly as necessary, so do bear in mind and take appropriate specific advice before undertaking any actions based on its contents.
This How to Guide covers:
- Thinking differently
- Specific government initiatives for the charity sector
- Charities SORP Committee Guidance: Implications of COVID-19 control measures and charity financial reporting
- Companies House filing deadline
- Charity Commission Guidance: Coronavirus guidance for the charity sector
- Charity Commission Annual Return filing deadline
- Other Government initiatives
- Charity Finance Group – Financial Difficulties Helpline
- Useful links