Investing your money in a way which reflects your core values
Investors have become increasingly aware of just how their money is invested, the companies they are investing in and whether the actions of these companies best reflect their own personal values. A large number of small investors can drive companies into taking positive steps to help improve the environment and make a positive impact on society.
Sustainable investing does not pose a binary choice, there are many ways you can invest your money for the greater good. Areas for consideration include:
- Environmental: climate change, pollution, deforestation, waste
- Social: human rights, modern slavery, working conditions, child labour
- Governance: executive pay, corruption, board diversity and structure, tax strategy
Our personal approach to investment planning provides you with the ability to screen and choose the areas you would like to focus on whilst aiming to achieve the positive investment returns you’re targeting.
We can review your current situation and discuss your new strategy.
How we can help:
- Work with you to understand and define your investment goals and personal preferences
- Use our industry knowledge to develop and implement a plan that meets your short and long terms goals
- Monitor yours plans against expected performance
Financial advice is provided in association with MHA Carpenter Box Wealth Management, an independent advisory firm regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Tax Advice, Estate Planning, some elements of Automatic Enrolment or Cash Flow Modelling. Read our provision of regulations.
The value of investments and the income derived from them can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is an agency for arbitrating on unresolved complaints between regulated firms and their clients. Full details of FOS can be found at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk